Our skilled lawyers at Caldicott Lawyers are experts in all driving matters.
This page contains practical information about all driving offences including drink driving, drug driving, driving without due care, demerit point disqualification, dangerous driving causing death, dangerous driving causing harm, driving whilst disqualified and excessive speed. This information will help you to understand what penalty you may receive, what defences you may have and an explanation of the South Australian law.
Please feel free to call us on 08 8110 7900 or email email@example.com and our experienced criminal lawyers will be happy to answer your questions in relation to all traffic or driving offences.
- Dangerous Driving Causing Death
- Dangerous Driving Causing Harm
- Demerit Point Disqualification
- Drink Driving - Prescribed Concentration of Alcohol
- Driving Under the Influence
- Driving While Suspended or Disqualified
- Drive Without Due Care (Careless Driving)
- Driving at a Speed Dangerous
- Driving in a Manner Dangerous
- Driving While Unlicensed
- Drug Driving - Prescribed Drug in Oral Fluid or Blood
- Excessive Speed By 45 Kilometres an hour or more
- Illegal Use of a Motor Vehicle
- Misuse of a Motor Vehicle
- Trifling Application or Application for Reduction of Demerit Points