This page contains practical information about all drug related offences including possession, consumption, manufacturing and sale of cannabis and other illicit drugs.
This information will help you to understand what penalty you may receive, what defences you may have and an explanation of the South Australian law.
Please feel free to call us on 08 8120 3783 or email email@example.com and our experienced criminal lawyers will be happy to answer your questions in relation to all drug offences.
Our client was charged by police with being in a prescribed area in the possession of an elicit drug.
- Cultivation of Cannabis
- Cultivation of Cannabis for Sale
- Diverting Electricity
- Possession of a Controlled Drug
- Possession or Consumption of Cannabis
- Possession or Supply of Prescribed Equipment
- Sale / Trafficking in a Controlled Drug
- Simple Cannabis Offences
- Supply of Cannabis
- Supply a Controlled Substance
- Sale/Trafficking of Cannabis
- Being in a Prescribed Area in Possession of an Elicit Drug
- Commonwealth Drug Offences