This page contains practical information about all drug related offences including possession, consumption, manufacturing and sale of cannabis and other illicit drugs.
This information will help you to understand what penalty you may receive, what defences you may have and an explanation of the South Australian law.
Our client was charged by police with being in a prescribed area in the possession of an elicit drug.
- Possession of a Controlled Drug
- Sale / Trafficking in a Controlled Drug
- Possession Or Consumption of Cannabis
- Simple Cannabis Offences
- Supply of Cannabis
- Cultivation Of Cannabis For Sale
- Cultivation Of Cannabis
- Sale/Trafficking Of Cannabis
- Diverting Electricity
- Possession Or Supply Of Prescribed Equipment
- Supply a Controlled Substance
- Being in a Prescribed Area in Possession of an Elicit Drug